PharmacistAnswers.com accepts advertising ("Advertisers") as a source of funding from third parties to operate. Forms of advertising include:
- Contextual advertising and content
All advertisements are subject to the approval of Pharmacistanswers.com. All advertisements are under no circumstances to be considered an endorsement of any advertised product(s) or service(s) or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes the product(s) or service(s).
All forms of advertisement are identified as ‘Advertisement’, that clearly distinguishes them from the editorial content. PharmacistAnswers.com will not display any advertising that is not clearly labeled with the term "Advertisement".
Conflicts Of Interest
Advertising maintains a distinct separation from the content posted on PharmacistAnswers.com. Advertisers have no control or influence over the site's authors, published content or other related information on the PharmacistAnswers.com website.
Our website hosts Google sponsored ads and links. We do not control the Google ads’ content. All advertisements on PharmacistAnswers.com must be factual, in good taste and not intentionally deceiving. Advertised products must be compliant with the appropriate regulations and guidelines.
PharmacistAnswers.com will not permit advertisements for for the following products or services at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Pornography or related themes
- Simulated news
- Material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13.
- Media messages or imagery that strobe or flash.
- Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure.
- Advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit, or fireworks.
- Offensive material that discriminates, ridicules or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, material status, or disability unreasonable.
If you have questions or would like to contact us regarding our 'Advertising Policy", please feel free to reach out to us at:
Email: [email protected]